2021-2022 Parking Pass Information
Greetings Rising Senior and Rising Junior Families!
Please see the attached document for details on requesting a Parking Pass for the 2021-2022 school year. It contains all the details you and your student will want to know about how/when/where to get a pass. A few important details to note:
1) AC Flora Parking Passes are issued to seniors on a first-come, first-served basis. If there are spaces left over, we will issue spaces to juniors, by lottery, after Labor Day.
2) Anyone who wishes to park on campus must take the Alive at 25 class. Details about this are in the attached packet and can be found by clicking here.
3) In order to request a parking pass, a parent/guardian must fill out this form AND email a copy of the student's driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, and Alive at 25 certificate to acfparking @gmail.com (all these details are in the packet as well). Once all information is received, your request will be considered complete.
4) Students will pick up their parking passes in August (details TBA). You will receive a confirmation over the summer, but no later than August 1st, to inform you if you have been issued a parking pass.
5) All parking pass questions should be directed to Fletcher Spigner at email@example.com.
Thanks and Go Falcons!